Bald Eagle State Forest Lizard Map, Pennsylvania
Bald Eagle State Forest is one of the best kept secrets in the northeast region, offering over 200,000 acres of remote state forest which includes miles and miles of stunningly beautiful trails, streams, back country roads, and much more, in the heart of Central Pennsylvania.
Only a few hours from New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and DC, this is a wilderness wonderland all year long. Covering the vast swath of public land surrounding the towns of Millheim, Lock Haven, Lewisburg and Selinsgrove, PA, this map will lead your customers to some of the best hiking, biking, paddling, and 4wd adventuring in Pennsylvania.
Like all of our almost-indestructible Lizard Maps, it's waterproof and adventure proof, and it's a big one: 24 x 36 inches, so your customers can really see where they are heading! Or, if they don't really know where they are heading, they can buy the map, hit the woods and have some fun while they figure it all out.
The highlights of this fantastic forest are too many to count:
- Over 200,000 acres of state forest (twice as much land as Rothrock)
- Miles and miles of stunningly beautiful trails, streams, back country roads
- Hiking, biking and exploring opportunities for all levels of adventure
- Fantastic camping opportunities
- Cross-country ski trails for many levels of expertise
- Dual sport and four wheel drive trails
- Ridge top vistas and stream side hikes galore!
- Central Mountains and Mid State Trail
- Home to the famous Penns Creek and White Deer Creek fly fishing havens
- Excellent paddling and floating opportunities
- All this plus lots of great places to explore between Centre Hall, Millheim, Lock Haven, Lewisburg and Selinsgrove.
Like all of our almost-indestructible Lizard Maps, it is printed on a paper-like waterproof plastic material and it's a big one: 24 x 36 inches.