Michaux Lizard Map
One of PA's most popular playgrounds!
Adventures for all your customers!
- One of the most popular outdoor recreation playgrounds in Pennsylvania (12 million people live within a 100 mile radius of Michaux)
- Less than 3 hours from Philly, Pittsburgh, D.C., and Williamsport. 2 hours from Baltimore MD and State College, PA.
- 85,000 + acres of public land
- Fantastic biking & hiking trails (over 300 miles of hiking & over 250 miles non-motorized shared use)
- Excellent climbing crags
- Cross Country Ski trails
- 40 Miles of the Appalachian Trail, including Mid-Point and AT Museum
- Caledonia State Park, Mont Alto, Kings Gap, Pine Grove Furnace State Park
- Cumberland Valley Rail Trail
- Back Roads & Dirt Roads and more! (124 miles of public use roads 82 miles of snowmobile trails)