NEW: Elkins-Otter Creek Lizard Map, West Virginia
Elkins - Otter Creek West Virginia Lizard Map
The second title in our West Virginia Lizard Map Series, the Elkins -Otter Creek Lizard map covers a beautiful area in the Monongahela National Forest, from Elkins in the north to the famed Otter Creek and Laurel Fork Wilderness in the south. This area offers an authentic wilderness experience just a few hours from DC, Baltimore and Pittsburgh. It includes some of the best outdoor recreation destinations in WV. Hiking, biking, boating, climbing, camping - this section of the Monongahela National Forest has it all.
Monongahela National Forest lands including Otter Creek Wilderness, Laurel Fork North Wilderness and Laurel Fork South Wilderness, and more.
West Virginia: An Outdoor Recreation Paradise
The Elkins - Otter Creek map features experiences for every type of adventure
- Three Wilderness Areas - the perfect places to unplug.
- Hundreds of miles trails
- Multiple forks of the Cheat River for rafting, kayaking, tubing and more!
- Beautiful mountain creeks and streams
- Backcountry dispersed camping sites
- Gravel, gravel, and gravel galore!
- Several rail trail routes - (including the mountain bike rail trail from Durbin to Glady)
- Vast network of winding dirt roads through remote mountain landscapes
- Restored historic railroad rides through beautiful areas - fun for the whole family!
Real Maps for Real World Adventures
Purple Lizard makes truly exquisite maps so your customers can have the best outdoor recreation experience possible.
Like all Lizard maps, it is built for real world outdoor experiences - a waterproof, adventure proof topographic beauty, featuring contour lines showing elevations, shaded relief, and all the key details you will need to plan an outstanding outdoor recreation adventure: trail info, camping info, road surfaces, and much, much more.
Want to offer more West Virginia destination adventure to your customers? Check out Dolly Sods-Seneca Rocks which covers the area east of Elkins-Otter Creek.